391 White Rock Road • Tamassee, SC 29686
TEL 864.944.9875 • FAX 864.944.6790
Camp Ghigau is a 28-bed group home located in the mountains of upstate South Carolina serving female adolescents, ages 13-18, referred from the Department of Juvenile Justice and the Department of Social Services of South Carolina.
The facility has been in operation since 2002 and offers rehabilitation services to residents enabling them to return to their families and live productive lives in their communities. Residents stay three to six months, depending on their placement guidelines.
- Social Skills Training
- Group Therapy
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Substance abuse Education and Treatment
(Narcotics Anonymous biweekly)
- State-Approved On-site Educational Program
- Recreational Activities
- Ages 13–18 upon admission
- Referred from the Department of Juvenile Justice and the Department of Social Services of South Carolina
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more detailed program information or to make a referral please contact: